What is A/B testing?
- It simply means you take some variants of somethings e.g blog posts, headlines, images or basically anything under the sun
- and put in in front of a group of a similar audience
- and figure out which one works the best
Why is it important?
- A/B reduces risk and eliminates guesswork
- imagine you had $1000 on a product launch
- Would you rather spend all of the money in ONE gigantic launch
- Or would you rather take a portion of the money, and do a quick A/B testing to see what works AND then invest the remaining on a more effective product launch?
What happens if you don't do A/B testing?
- the sky will fall down and you will be sent to online marketing hell
- Just kidding!
- nothing happens, it's just missed opportunity